Well - that was a long break!!
My last posting was 18th June 2007
So Im going to promise myself that Im going to post more often - at least once a week.
So whats been happening since June?
Well still working for the same family.
Still going to the gym - though time restraints limit the number of times I go.
Still leader of Brownies and planning out next holiday to Wales.
Had a few problems with work in November - so much so that I really wanted to quit!! I do have the job offer from Mrs O on the back burner - but tbh that would be case of frying pan into the fire!!!
So decided to stay where I am for now - well, until we find out what school they get TK into. If AK still wants him to go to Bolton then Im off - as there is no way we will be able to manage picking up KK from MSG AND picking TK up from Bolton.
Ah well.....life goes on.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment