Saturday, June 16, 2007

I lost weight!!

Have been very good with curbing my eating all week. For lunch I have been having heaps of salad, not eaten any biscuits/crisps/chocolate (well, 6 choccie buttons a day from TK's bag!!)
Family have been good and not preparing chips, chips and more chips for tea. So got to thank them for that - I get in a good hour and a half after Michael and 3 hours after Ryan, so its only fair that they cook tea - isnt it?

Anyhow, 2 gym sessions and a spin class (results 1 sore backside!!) I got on the scales and Ihave lost 1.7lbs....yeahy!!! I am feeling better as each week goes, more energy and a lot sexier as I know my underwear is looking better!! (Ok, sorry if TMI!)

Hope to lose at least 5 more 5lbs before we go away. Its going to get easier I know, as NK has asked me to help her, so I will be preparing salads for us both now. Which means I can buy more and it wont go off in the fridge.

Right TTFN - off to do some scrapping.

2 comments:

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

OK :) Why did it post my unedited version :(
Are you able to delete it. Thanks.


Visited from your "Grateful" thread at UKS.

Well done! I am missing some gentle exercise as I can't go back to my swimming for a few more weeks yet. I really must try to incorporate something in my daily routine . . . anything would be a bonus :D

Ah! I so need new underwear! TMI too :)

Good Luck and Well Done

Sue