What’s your handbag like? What makes a ‘perfect’ handbag? What do you carry in your handbag? What's in it right now? Do you ever have ‘handbag envy’?
Whats my handbag like - a flipping mess!! I can never keep it tidy, I am currently on my third bag this year - first was a small neat denim thingy - a present off the kids for Christmas. Second was a huge leather thing my MIL bought for my Birthday - used it on holiday only because it was big enough to keep my purse and camera in, but the strap was not long enough to put over my head (so as I did not have to keep hold of it all the time) and it kept falling off my shoulder.
So contents - well my job is a Nanny and I 'must' be prepared for all events....
purse x 3 (yes 3), mine, my employers and one for Brownies (so im never out of pocket again)
tissues
money off coupons
comb
toy car (or two)
paracetamol
pens galore
two mini notebooks
half eaten bag of choc - why? would have eaten it had I known!
tape measure
mobile phone x 2 (again one for Brownies as Im constantly out of pocket through it, so am using an old one now for all parents communication)
card wallet - for store points cards etc..
the odd penny or two that has dropped out of MY purse!
a diary
a paying in book
sachet of sugar left over from a drink
carton milk from the same drink
and finally a toothbrush.
Its bulky, heavy and I keep trying to leave things out, but I always need them when I leave them.
Yes I do envy people with nice organised bags, and I always have a nosey when passing a market stall/shop.
The most expensive one I own is probably the bulky leather one from my MIL. I dont usually buy things like that for myself - maybe I should start?
Hmm...but that then means spending less on scrapbooking stuff.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment