Its been so long since I posted. I keep meaning to - sat in a traffic jam thinking to myself what can I do tonight when i get home?" Reminding myself to make time to log and update.....things - life just gets in the way.
Traffic jams - what is about traffic? There are some loons on the road, I hope I never (really) annoy other road users to the point where they want to blast their horns at me - but never have the time.
So what annoys me about other road users?
Mobile phone users - why? Saw one on sunday - using phone as she entered onto the M6 (J27), going too fast for the road conditions, chatting away, lane weaving and all this just yards after a car crash - LOON!! So I gave a long hard blast on my horn, so did others - did she hear? Probably not.
Taxi drivers who think they own the road and dont need to signall.
Bad parkers - especially outside of KK's school - move up why dont you, you can fit a tank in that gap, we all have to collect our girls at the same time so you wont have to wait too long for someone to come back and move if they are just a tad too tight parked for you to move off immediately.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment