Well I just popped onto UKS before turning in for the night - feeling quite please with myself. This weekend has been quite a productive one, DS got the decorations out of the loft and left them all over the front room - so no-one could actually sit down!! But never mind - it will get shifted.
Prior to this weekend the downstairs of the house has been err...rather untidy (good job MIL is not speaking to me, some stupid slight I inadvetantly did over 5 weeks ago and she has not been near since....so she has not been able to tut tut at it all!! LOL!)
So what have I (we achieved then?) Well I got up by 9.20am - DH had a shock, not usually up by 10.30 on a sunday!
- Cleaned my car - emptied all the trash form KK and TK. Cleaned the windows and hoovered.
- Put up a mini wall tree in the front room - no room for a big tree, bought this dinky tree from Argos ages ago....when we had the bunny in the house and did not want the lights chewed to bits!!
- Put up the big tree in the 'dining room' - the ' ' is because no one actualy eats in there, much preffering the tray on the knee job in the front!
- Tidied the computor area - nearly spotless now
- Had a good sort through the kitchen cupboards and thrown away all out of date stuff - mainly food colourings and spices
- Two washes, two lots of drying
- Made my bed
- Wrapped some presents
- Prepared tea for tomorrow
- Helped to change a puncture on MY car
- Harranged my poor hubby to death (poor soul - I will have to be 'extra nice' to him......but too tired tonight!!)
- Trashed my craft shed - by putting back all the bits and more that I have 'borrowed' for Brownies over the last two weeks
- Though about - but not done the Brownie accounts - they might get sone over the holidays - I really want to shock the treasurer this year and get them in before the end of July.......they ARE supposed to be in by January 5th!!
So all in all a very good weekend.
Tomorrow is another day.
Groan - just remembered I am on the school run for KK in the morning - what joy, manchester traffic on a monday morning rush hour.
Will update over the next day of two.


No comments:
Post a Comment