Well no time to post yesterday. Went to B&Q to get some more stuff for the shed......wanted to buy so much - so opted for a buy it now pay later card.....
Bought alarm, electrics, more polystyrene blocks, cable clips, and the rest of the boards to do the walls. Also bought a locking door knob - going to utilise the hole already there, I need to be albe to shut myself in - never know whose hanging around.....
So drill at the the ready - drrrr....big hole.......cant get the sodding thing to fit!! Bought the wrong one. Took it back - got another - wont go in hole already drilled so...drrrrr....new hole!! Stood back and proudly shut the door - which Ryan promptly opened by putting his hand thru the hole and pulling!! Much scratching of heads.....me? I banged my head against the shed in frustration when I read the packet again - NOT SUITABLE FOR OUTWARD OPENING DOORS!!!!! Durrrrrrrr......back to B&Q then.
Stood looking at the huge display of locks - now then which one? Cheapest - £19, dearest £60....but again all not suitable for the shed. Have opted to put the old lock back on, with a slide bolt on the inside and fit a securi light as well as the alarm.
I feel like sending the whole thing back....but M has worked so hard on it so far.
I LOVE HIM TO BITS!!!
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment