Sunday, September 03, 2006


Well the shed has been in the back yard for over four weeks now. Every possible moment that we have been able to we have worked on it. We have insulated the walls, laid extra flooring for warmth, boarded up the walls, papered, put blinds up and installed sockets (4 double - will that be enough do you think??) and put in a ceiling light. Now we wait for an electrician to come and do the final bit - until then we are running off an extension lead through the window!!!

It was a bit disappointing at first as we did not have a good wireless connection, but after some jigging about - which invloved moving ALL the furniture around in the Dining room......- we finally got a 'good' signal at 7 pm tonight - yeahhyy!!

Will upload more pictures tomorrow - I am so tired now - work in the morning - should I pull a sickie??

1 comment:

joanna said...

Sonja, I am v. v. envious of your new crafting space - what a great idea! Hope you spend many a happy hour in there :)