My first entry in my blog - have been browsing through others blogs for a while now and decided its time to get my own.
So whats going on??
Well yesterday I went for a pre-op check at the hospital (gynae op - wont bore you with the details) and had reality shoved in my face......I AM OFFICIALLY OBESE!!!!!! With a BMI of 34
That frightens me - OK so I know I am chubby, love my food and dont exercise enough, but looking round the streets there are worse than me right? I mean I dont LOOK overweight do i??
So this morning I weighed myself (yup - nowt on!!) and got hubby to do my height - I am 1" taller than I thought!! So did my BMI again and its a more 'reasonable' 32.82.
So today is the beginning - I am only taking fluids for as long as I can today in the hope that my stomach shrinks a little. I had Slim-fast (strawberry - mmm) and have just finished my second cup of coffee (no sugar....hmmmm). I am officially hungry - but doing my blog takes my mind off it.
More later........the workmen have just arrived to put up my new craft shed......I cant wait to get all my stash sorted out. My MIL will have a fit when she sees just how big it is....but at least the house will be tidy MIL dearest!!
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
anything to impress MIL ehh? :D
tidy house and all. But Will u still b able to care of her Darling Son? if ur in the ScrapShed ALL day?
Post a Comment