Monday, August 11, 2008

So much for that then!

So - last posted on the 4th January....not doing so good hey?

But in my defense it has been a busy time.

But where do I start?

Janaury - work - employers receive sad news of a bereavement overseas. They go over to deal with it, taking the children with them. They where away for two weeks.

When they got back - life had to go on, well for NK anyway. For AK it stopped...the poor man suffered some sort of breakdown (it was his mother who had passed away).
He took compassionate leave from his (new) job. Then after 3 weeks he was starting to get better. He went for a return to work interview - upon returning the family informed me that they would be moving house - to S.Wales to be with him. Did I want to go with them? Are they mad...I have my own family to be with here.

So, job hunting for real then. Okay I know I was not terribly happy, but things looked like they could get better.

FFW to Feb end and he has gone now, she is in the middle of transferring her studies and 'we' are packing up the house. He is also looking for accomodation, 'we' make arrangements to go down for two days to house hunt as all searches so far have been unsuccesful.

to be continued....

No comments: