Well that was a long wait!!
Thought I would be able to get back online and update - but life got in the way.
Ah well!!
So - what's going on?
February passed in a blur....and here we are halfway into march and not blogged yet.
Feb 19th - well i did it - I finally joined a gym. OMG!! Total Fitness at Walkden, Michael will be pleased that I have taken the plunge, but aghast at how much its costing us (me!!). So all fired up on the way home I decided to go for a swim. I managed to do 8 lengths and then went into the spa pool - ooooooo.....that was nice! Also booked in for my induction, bought some suitable clothing to wear, tracksuit bottoms and a nice t-shirt.
Got home just after 7.45 and Michael was in his PJ's and looking suitably grumpy. What's the matter with you I said, not got Flu again??
Nope he said, have a look at my foot. Lifted the blanket off......eeekkk!! His middle toe is all purple!!! Oh sh*t, now what? Rang NHS direct, waited for ring back and they said it sounds like its either badly bruised or 'maybe' a broken toe, advise to go to out of hours surgery. Rang them and they would not see him - go to casualty.
Got to casualty at 9.15 and checked in....we waited, and waited and waited. Got to x-ray at 10.30, saw the Dr at 11.45 and finally got permission to leave at 12.30. Yes he has broken it, rest and wait for follow up. Finally got into bed at 1.25, left Michael downstairs on the couch so I could get some sleep. I am going to be wrecked in the morning, I see the trainer at 8.30 which means setting out at 7.30.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment