Friday, March 16, 2007

First day of fitness.

Okay so it was not as diificult as that to get up and out of the house, the journey down was not too bad got there in good time actually.

So got to meet Ryan - who took all my details, had to admit to being over 90kg - oh the shame. Anyway, blood pressure okay, he did not seem too bothered by my weight, said that in time with training and a change in diet I would see some results.

Gentle start to my programme; 10 mins on the bike, 10 on the treadmill and 10 on the X-trainer.
He showed me how to adjust the settings and seeing as I was in a hurry only gave me 5 mins of each to do. The bike and the treadmill are fine, but the X-trainer? I reserve judgement on that one....x-torture more like.

Took TK later in the day, have added him onto my membership which means we can have unlimited swim. We had so much fun - apart from the shower that is!!

The rest of the week I go to the gym before work and do the 30 mins on the machines and have a quick swim after. By friday I was ready for a rest - took Michael back to the hospital. They told him to take 3 weeks off work and rest.

No comments: